There are many things that make working at myPremier rewarding but ask anyone here and the answer is always the same – ‘the people’. Transparency and collaboration are core to our business, so it’s important we all enjoy working with each other. We don’t just hire smart people, we hire great people. Please see our current opportunities below.
Sales Account Manager at myPremier Security
The Account Manager is responsible for developing new business and managing existing accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with customers and maximising sales opportunities within them. The Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at a national level, maximising all opportunities for sales within the accounts.
Duties of the Account Manager include:
- Playing an integral role in new business development and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Managing accounts for the company and building strong relationships with key personnel.
- Networking within accounts in order to secure all business opportunities.
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to accounts.
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by customers.
- Taking a proactive approach to account management.
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
Requirements of the Role:
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Target driven and money motivated individual.
Daily activities include maintaining the interaction and developing the relationship with existing and new accounts, face to face meetings with accounts, raising sales quotes, processing customer orders, supplier purchasing and much more.
A competitive basic salary is complemented by an uncapped commission structure and 28 days holiday per year. myPremier is located in modern self-contained offices with free parking in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire.
This position offers significant salary and commission benefits to the right candidate.
To apply please send a message to email@example.com adding a one page summary of how your skills and experience suit our role and a copy of your current CV.
We welcome applications from any individual regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation or age. All applications will be considered on merit. Please no recruitment agencies.